Xootz Industrial Double Kick Tail Skateboard - Multi, 31 Inch
Children's 'Industrial' Double Kick Maple Deck 31" Skateboard features a busy techno industrial plant design in cool shades of blue and silver! A great cruiser!
Availability: Out of stock
The skateboard kick tail is possibly the most important invention in the sport of skateboarding. Patented by Larry Stevenson in 1971, his vision of the 'archetypal' double kick skateboard gave birth to the modern skateboard, a board with a kick at either end of the board allowing the execution of all manner of flip tricks that skaters seemingly take for granted today.
This Xootz Double Kick Pro Skateboard offers riders a sturdy 7 ply Chinese maple deck measuring 31" by 8" and featuring a concave design for added durability and response when performing flip tricks. The underside of the skateboard deck features a busy techno industrial plant design in cool shades of blue and silver, and is suitable for any intermediate or budding shredder.
The heavy duty aluminium trucks with 5mm raisers and PU bushings give riders a sturdy platform, whilst a smooth ride is delivered by the 54 x 36mm PVC wheels and 608z bearings.
The board's double kick capability allows tricks to be performed from the nose and tail of the board, meaning plenty of pop for ground and rail tricks.
- Complete Retro Looking Double Kick Skateboard
- Double kick tail and concave deck for good foot control and easy placing
- 54mm x 36mm PVC wheels, Hard, perfect for trick / park skating
- Ideal for beginners and intermediates alike
- Suitable for tricks, double kick design allows tricks to be executed from nose or tail
- Available in a variety of cool designs
- Deck Size: 31in x 8in / 79cm x 20cm
- Deck Material: 9ply Chinese Maple, Concave, Double Kick Tail
- Grip Tape: Black Non-Slip, increases balance and traction
- Trucks: 5in / 13cm Heavy Duty Aluminium Trucks
- Wheels: 54x36mm Hard, PVC Wheels
- Bearings: 608z Carbon Bearings
- Risers: 6mm PE Risers, provide extra cushioning and durability
- Bushings: PVC 98A
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Maximum user weight: 50kg / 8 stone / 110lb
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Looking for the right board for you? check out our skateboard guide to to help you make the right choice.
Delivery available worldwide.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£24.99|
Write Your Own Review
Our deliveries are made by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or APC Overnight.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it's crucial that when we dispatch your order it arrives promptly and safely.
We aim to process and ship your order on the same working day. Orders for courier delivery received before 1:00pm will be dispatched the same day, whilst orders for Royal Mail delivery received before 4:00pm will be dispatched that day. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday. Delivery services exclude weekends and bank holidays so please take this into account when placing your order.