Robert Frederick Peter Rabbit Baby Keepsake Capsule Set
Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit Keepsake Capsule Set is the perfect gift for new parents to store their newborn's mementos in and comes with hand & foot print records, height & weight charts, baby's first scribble book and miniature photo album, trinket box, record book and 3 keepsake envelopes for lockets of hair or first teeth. An ideal Christening gift, it has spaces on the front for baby's name, birthday, 'given by' and 'to be opened on'.
Availability: In stock
Beatrix Potter Peter Rabbit Pin Up Baby Keepsake Capsule Set
What can be more important than the birth of a child? With that in mind, we bring you this beautiful Peter Rabbit Baby Keepsake Capsule from Robert Frederick. As it's name suggests, this Keepsake Capsule is designed to hold the memories and mementos of this most precious of occasions, to collect and treasure for the future. Featuring charming Beatrix Potter illustrations of Peter Rabbit, the capsule contains: Miniature Photo Album, Miniature Record Book, Miniature Keepsake Trinket Box, Hand and Foot Print Record, Height and Weight Charts with Marker Stickers, Three Keepsake Envelopes and Baby's First Scribble Book.
Measuring 30 x 10 x 10 cm, the Keepsake Capsule comes in a gift presentation box, and features space on the front of the capsule to fill in baby's details: 'This Capsule Belongs to:', 'Born on the', 'Given By' and 'To Be Opened On'. The special keepsake capsule is a beautiful gift idea as an ideal way to treasure all those special memories, perfect for expecting parents or as a christening present. The attractive and enduring product will store those important little keepsakes for you and your child to enjoy in years to come.
- A chart for you to record baby's hand and foot prints
- Height and weight charts to fill in over time, with marker stickers
- Three keepsake envelopes for small remembrances
- Mini journal to record Baby's first experiences
- Mini keepsake trinket box for little objects, toys and gifts
- Mini photo album to store pictures of your little one
- Baby's first scribble book
Features & Dimensions:
- Beatrix Potter Peter Rabbit Baby Keepsake Capsule
- Charming Beatrix Potter illustrations throughout
- Spaces on capsule front to fill in baby's details - 'This Capsule Belongs to:', 'Born on the', 'Given By', 'To Be Opened On'
- Ideal baby birth present or christening gift
- Size: H 30cm, W 10cm, D 10cm
- Weight: 450g (approx)
The Keepsake Capsule is Perfect for Treasuring and Storing:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Hospital tags from baby's wrist and cot
- Newspaper front page from the day of baby's birth
- Lock of hair
- Baby's first tooth
- Baby jewellery or first shoes
- Favourite rattle or small toy
- Christening or naming day certificate
- Audio/video tape or memory card from baby's early months
- Congratulations cards
The new 'Pin Up' range of Peter Rabbit designer stationery and homeware includes many other gorgeous items featuring illustrations of Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit, including pens, notebooks, kids art sets, photo albums, shopping and meal planners, organisers and so much more.
Delivery only available within the UK.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£15.00|
- Lovely Review by Diane
Price Value Quality
- Lovely as a gift. Well presented. Review by Nicola
Price Value Quality
Write Your Own Review
****Please Note: For Next Day Delivery, the Cut-Off Time is 2pm****
Our deliveries are made by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or APC Overnight.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it's crucial that when we dispatch your order it arrives promptly and safely.
We aim to process and ship your order on the same working day. Orders for courier delivery received before 1:00pm will be dispatched the same day, whilst orders for Royal Mail delivery received before 4:00pm will be dispatched that day. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday. Delivery services exclude weekends and bank holidays so please take this into account when placing your order.