Pure Handmade Wooden Mini Cruiser Skateboards, Vintage Style
Pure Wooden Mini Cruiser Skateboard features a stunning 50s vintage look combined with modern skateboarding components and stylish graphics, for the coolest looking board around!
Availability: In stock Free UK Delivery!
Skateboarding, as we know it, was born in the late 1940s or early 1950s, by attaching roller skate wheels to the bottom of wooden boxes or boards. Today, skateboards come in many sizes, shapes, and colours. Pure have introduced these vintage looking wooden skateboards to pay homage to the roots of modern skateboarding!
More up-to-date than the 1950s boxes on wheels, these stunning wooden cruiser boards feature modern polyurethane wheels attached to heavy duty aluminium trucks by premium quality ABEC-9 bearings, the highest rating bearings possible. Each deck is constructed from a variety of hardwoods, including ash and oak, and is varnished for a smooth, glossy finish. The 2cm thick deck is highly durable, with lots of foot space for boardwalking and controlling the board.
Handmade, each wooden mini cruiser is then decorated with subtle coloured skateboarding themed graphics, and features matching coloured wheels branded with 'Pure since '72' on the sides. Clear grip tape is included with each skateboard except 'California' which has black grip tape applied, to enhance foot control and give you more grip in the corners. Adding the finishing touch to the package, is a Pure branded cream canvas carry bag, with a shoulder strap that makes carrying the vintage skateboard around a breeze. But with a board that looks this cool, why would you want to hide it?!
- Complete Retro Looking Wooden Skateboard Cruiser
- Flat deck with lots of space for your feet and room for boardwalking
- 3mm risers for wheel bite avoidance
- 2cm thick deck handmade from a variety of hardwoods and varnished for a smooth finish
- Precision ABEC-9 Carbon Bearings for speed and durability
- Pure branded cream canvas carry bag with shoulder strap included for easy transportation
- Deck Size: Varies by model
- Deck Material: 2cm Thick Hardwood, Flat
- Grip Tape: Clear Non-Slip, increases balance (included separately)
- Trucks: Varies by model
- Wheels: 55x30mm PU Cast Wheels
- Risers: 3mm
- Bearings: ABEC-9 Carbon Bearings
- 95A Bushings
- Weight: 2.0kg - 2.5kg depending on model
- Not suitable for tricks or stunts
- Maximum user weight: 100kg / 15 stone / 220lb
Great for cruising and travelling!
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Looking for the right board for you? check out our skateboard guide to to help you make the right choice.
Delivery available worldwide.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£79.99|
Write Your Own Review
Our deliveries are made by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or APC Overnight.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it's crucial that when we dispatch your order it arrives promptly and safely.
We aim to process and ship your order on the same working day. Orders for courier delivery received before 1:00pm will be dispatched the same day, whilst orders for Royal Mail delivery received before 4:00pm will be dispatched that day. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday. Delivery services exclude weekends and bank holidays so please take this into account when placing your order.