Pure Cruiser Handmade Wooden Mini Cruiser Skateboard, 24.25 Inch
'Cruiser' Wooden Skateboard from Pure is a 50's style vintage cruiser combining spiral graphics, coffee brown wheels and a deep varnished wood deck for the coolest looking board around!
Availability: In stock Free UK Delivery!
Skateboarding, as we know it, was born in the late 1940s or early 1950s, by attaching roller skate wheels to the bottom of wooden boxes or boards. Today, skateboards come in many sizes, shapes, and colours. Pure have introduced this vintage looking wooden skateboard to pay homage to the roots of modern skateboarding!
More up-to-date than the 1950s boxes on wheels, this stunning 'Cruiser' Wooden Cruiser Skateboard features modern polyurethane wheels attached to heavy duty aluminium trucks by premium quality ABEC-9 bearings, the highest rating bearings possible. The deck is constructed from a variety of hardwoods, including ash and oak, and is varnished for a smooth, glossy finish. The 2cm thick deck is highly durable, with lots of foot space for boardwalking and controlling the board.
Handmade, the wooden mini cruiser is subtlely decorated with the word 'Cruiser' in large black lettering on the underside, a Pure logo and simple black swirl design on the top of the deck, and features coffee brown colour wheels branded with 'Pure since '72' on the sides. Clear grip tape is included with the cruiser board, to enhance foot control and give you more grip in the corners. Adding the finishing touch to the package, is a Pure branded cream canvas carry bag, with a shoulder strap that makes carrying the vintage skateboard around a breeze. But with a board that looks this cool, why would you want to hide it?!
- Complete Retro Looking Wooden Skateboard Cruiser
- Flat deck with lots of space for your feet and room for boardwalking
- 3mm risers for wheel bite avoidance
- 2cm thick deck handmade from a variety of hardwoods and varnished for a smooth finish
- Precision ABEC-9 Carbon Bearings for speed and durability
- Pure branded cream canvas carry bag with shoulder strap included for easy transportation
- Deck Size: 24.25in x 6.5in / 61.5cm x 16.5cm
- Deck Material: 2cm Thick Hardwood, Flat
- Grip Tape: Clear Non-Slip, increases balance (included separately)
- Trucks: 6in / 15cm Heavy Duty Aluminium Trucks
- Wheels: 55x30mm PU Cast Wheels
- Risers: 3mm
- Bearings: ABEC-9 Carbon Bearings
- 95A Bushings
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Not suitable for tricks or stunts
- Maximum user weight: 100kg / 15 stone / 220lb
Great for cruising and travelling!
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Looking for the right board for you? check out our skateboard guide to to help you make the right choice.
Delivery available worldwide.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£79.99|
Write Your Own Review
Our deliveries are made by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or APC Overnight.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it's crucial that when we dispatch your order it arrives promptly and safely.
We aim to process and ship your order on the same working day. Orders for courier delivery received before 1:00pm will be dispatched the same day, whilst orders for Royal Mail delivery received before 4:00pm will be dispatched that day. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday. Delivery services exclude weekends and bank holidays so please take this into account when placing your order.