Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. G&T's Original Warehouse may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any third parties. We do not sell or rent any of our customer's personal information to third parties. In order to serve you the most efficiently, reputable third-party banking (including PayPal) handle our credit card transactions. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order. All such organisations are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Purposes of Processing
Personal data is collected and processed during the operation of this website, we only store this personal data for as long as required. We use third party service providers to help with this processing, they act as a 'data processor' on our behalf and only use the data collected in ways we specify for our own purposes. The categories of third parties which we work with include IT Service Providers, Delivery Agents, Payment Service Providers and Marketing Companies.
We only process the minimum personal data necessary and use industry standard data masking techniques where possible (pseudonymisation / anonymisation). We have outlined this activity and the third parties involved (data processors unless otherwise stated) below.
What Personal Information Do We Collect
We ask for your personal information when you make a purchase, contact us, register, sign up for promotions, offers or competitions, or to receive news. Depending on which of these services you use, we may collect:
- •Name and contact information including postal address, e-mail address and telephone number, even if you do not complete your purchase.
- •Details of any purchases that you place through the website, and any details we need for delivery.
- •Details you provide when you contact us or make enquiries either generally or about any purchases you make with us.
- •Details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access.
- •Information you provide if you report a problem with our website.
Even if you do not use these services, or for example, do not proceed with a purchase, we will still gather any personal details entered and information about your activity on the website to understand what parts of the website and what products you are interested in, so that we can improve our website.
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What We Do With the Information We Gather
Depending on how you engage with us, we may use your information for one or more of the following reasons:
- •Internal accounting and regulatory purposes.
- •We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- •For statistical analysis to assess our business performance and to improve our products and services.
- •If you contact us, we will use this data to fulfil your request. Our staff may access information on your account in order to serve you, and handle your enquiry.
- •If you make a purchase from us, to allow us to process your order, collect payment, enable you to track you order online, arrange delivery and for other purchase related services as well as for any customer service dealings including any faults or repairs or refunds. This may include contacting you by telephone, email or SMS to arrange, confirm or upgrade your delivery.
- •We may pass on your mobile telephone number and/or email address to our delivery partners to keep you updated with the progress of your order, and when you can expect delivery. They treat your details as confidentially as we do, and only use them to provide you with progress updates on the order you placed with us.
Who We Share Your Personal Information With
We do not share your data with any third parties except as provided in this policy or as required by law. We do not share personal data with third parties for Direct Marketing.
We may disclose your personal information in one or more of the following ways or to the following companies:
Analytics: Data: Cookies and usage data.
Order Fulfillment: Delivery name, address and contact information including telephone, mobile telephone and e-mail address as required by the following delivery agents: Parcelforce, APC, Royal Mail, GLS.
Payments: Braintree Payments, PayPal.
Services: Google Analytics, Google Adwords conversion tracking, Facebook Ads conversion tracking.
Traffic and Security: Cloudflare. Website browsing requests are sent via the Cloudflare network. They process online identifiers in order to ensure that our traffic is genuine and prevent cyber-attacks such as a Denial of Service attack. We keep logs of requests to our website, the data collected may include your IP address.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. All such information is held on secure servers. G&T's Original Warehouse complies fully with all applicable data protection and consumer legislation, and we treat all your personal information as fully confidential.
- •We secure access to all areas of our website including transactional areas using HTTPS technology.
- •We limit physical access to our buildings and user access to our systems to only those that we believe are entitled to be there.
- •We use technology controls for our information systems, including firewalls, user verification, strong data encryption, and separation of roles, systems and data.
- •Access to your personal data is password-protected, and sensitive data such as payment card information is secured and tokenised to ensure it is protected.
- •Where we have given you, or where you have chosen, a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- •Whilst we take all reasonable action to protect information sent to us electronically, unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Controlling Your Personal Information
Under data protection law and GDPR you have a number of rights:
- •The right to access your personal data.
- •The right to rectification.
- •The right to erasure. You can delete your customer account and related personal information using My Account.
- •The right to restrict processing.
- •The right to data portability.
- •The right to object.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights you can email us or write to us at G&T's Original Warehouse 405-409 Wimborne Road Bournemouth Dorset BH9 2AJ. We will endeavour to respond to your request as soon as possible and within one calendar month. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us, or write to us at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
G&T's Cookies Policy
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are tiny text files stored on your computer when you visit certain websites that help to personalise your journey. These cookies can be stored so that if you return to the website, that website server can call the information from the cookies stored on your computer to tailor your experience of the site.
Please note that cookies can't harm your computer. We do not store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. Cookies also help us to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related products to show you when you're browsing.
3rd Party Cookies
When you visit https://www.gt-originalwarehouse.com/ you may notice some cookies that aren't related to https://www.gt-originalwarehouse.com/. If you go on to a web page that contains embedded content, for example from YouTube, you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
G&T's Original Warehouse 'Share' Tools
If you take the opportunity to 'share' any of our content with friends and family through social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter, you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so please check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Further Information About Cookies
Please note that we're not responsible for the content of external websites.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency.|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID.|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FPC_PRODUCT_VIEWED||Cache information about the products you have viewed.|
|FRONTEND||Your session ID on the server.|
|FRONTEND_CID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
Functionality, Marketing & Statistics Cookies
These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience and allow the website to provide enhanced and more personal features. They may also be used to provide functionality such as social media interaction.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|_atuvs||AddThis Social Sharing Widget Cookie - Stores an updated page share count.|
|loc||AddThis Social Sharing Widget Cookie - Visitor location.|
|mus||AddThis Social Sharing Widget Cookie - Profile store status.|
|ouid||AddThis Social Sharing Widget Cookie - Unclassified.|
|uid||AddThis Social Sharing Widget Cookie - User id.|
|uvc||AddThis Social Sharing Widget Cookie - Visitor count.|
|cookielaw||Cookie Law Compliance notice cookie.|
|flp_checksum||FraudLabs Pro Cookie - Checksum for the device validation.|
|_gat||Google Analytics Cookie - Used to throttle the request rate for the service - limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes.|
|_gid||Google Analytics Cookie - Used to distinguish users. Expires after 24 hours.|
|_utma||Google Analytics Cookie - Identifies shoppers and sessions.|
|_utmb||Google Analytics Cookie - Determines new sessions/visits.|
|_utmc||Google Analytics Cookie - Determines if you are in a new session/visit.|
|_utmt||Google Analytics Cookie - Used to throttle the request rate for the service - limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes.|
|_utmz||Google Analytics Cookie - Saves the traffic source or campaign that explains how you reached this site.|
Last Updated: 25 May 2018.