Osprey Transistor Premium Single Kick Mini Cruiser Skateboard - Blue, 27.75 Inch
Whether you're cruising to school or going somewhere in a hurry, Osprey Transistor Mini Cruiser is a complete skateboard that will go the distance! Its light weight and compact shape makes it perfect for strapping to your backpack.
Availability: In stock Free UK Delivery!
Regular Price: £79.95
G&T's Price £59.95
Whether you're cruising through campus or getting somewhere in a hurry, this Osprey Transistor Blue Cruiser is a complete skateboard that will go the distance! Its cold-pressed construction makes the deck super sturdy and hard-wearing, whilst its light weight and compact shape makes it perfect for strapping to your backpack.
This square-tailed cruiser's wide, forgiving shape and concave deck cradles feet, giving a feeling of extra support when trying something out for the first time and especially helpful for beginners. Its short deck length means it has a tight turning radius for quickly dodging those pot holes and shoppers in town; more intermediate riders will be able to practice these skills on this board. The soft wheels compared to your traditional skateboard make for an even smoother cruise.
- Complete Retro Shape Cruiser Board
- Concave deck offers additional foot support
- Extra wide deck offers great stability for beginners
- Cold pressed for superior strength
- A compact turner
- Deck Size: 27.75in x 8.25in / 70.5cm x 21cm
- Deck Material: 7ply Canadian Maple, Concave, Single Kick Tail
- Grip Tape: 80S Black Non-Slip, increases balance and traction
- Trucks: 5in / 13cm Heavy Duty Aluminium Trucks
- Wheels: 60x45mm SHR (Super High Rebound), 82A (Soft) PU Cast Wheels
- Bearings: Smooth ABEC-7 Chrome Bearings for speed and durability
- Risers: 6mm Rubber Risers, provide extra cushioning and durability
- 95A Bushings
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Maximum user weight: 100kg / 15 stone / 220lb
A great cruising board!
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Looking for the right board for you? check out our skateboard guide to to help you make the right choice.
*Free Delivery only applies to England, Wales, and parts of Scotland. A carriage charge will apply to postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PA80, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PO30-41, TR21-25, ZE.
Delivery available worldwide.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£84.99|
Write Your Own Review
Our deliveries are made by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or APC Overnight.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it's crucial that when we dispatch your order it arrives promptly and safely.
We aim to process and ship your order on the same working day. Orders for courier delivery received before 1:00pm will be dispatched the same day, whilst orders for Royal Mail delivery received before 4:00pm will be dispatched that day. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday. Delivery services exclude weekends and bank holidays so please take this into account when placing your order.