Osprey Tie-Dye XPE Bodyboard with Leash, 41 Inch
Body board in style with Osprey Tie-Dye 41" XPE Bodyboard with its cool blue, green, red and yellow Tie-Dye spiral pattern on its HDPE slick and either green or yellow deck!
Availability: In stock
Osprey 41" Tie-Dye Bodyboard features a crescent tail design, ideal for beginners as it allows you more control over the board, and combined with its large size, offers plenty of hold on the wave.
Available in either cool green or sunshine yellow, the slick of the bodyboard features Osprey's multi-coloured Tie-Dye funky spiral design in shades of red, yellow, blue and green.
Tie-Dye Bodyboard will give tube enthusiasts and those looking to learn drop knee riding a stable platform, with the added durability of a sturdy 55mm EPS core.
- Length - 41.25" / 105cm, Width - 21"/53cm, Weight 900g
- XPE textured deck area means more traction for the rider when on the wave
- Stylish 'Tie-Dye' pattern effect design in blue, green, red and yellow
- HDPE slick bottom for enhanced streamlined performance
- Crescent Tail design offers increased hold on the wave face
- Water channels providing extra hold on the wave allowing for extra speed
- 55mm EPS (expanded polystyrene) for increased durability and a light weight
- Leash included to stop board drifting away
Delivery only available within the UK.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£39.99|
Write Your Own Review
Our deliveries are made by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or APC Overnight.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it's crucial that when we dispatch your order it arrives promptly and safely.
We aim to process and ship your order on the same working day. Orders for courier delivery received before 1:00pm will be dispatched the same day, whilst orders for Royal Mail delivery received before 4:00pm will be dispatched that day. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday. Delivery services exclude weekends and bank holidays so please take this into account when placing your order.