Osprey Text Twin Tip Longboard Cruiser - Blue, 38 Inch
Text Twin Tip Longboard is designed for those laid-back guys and girls who love the long, smooth and not to mention fast rides that only a Longboard can deliver!
Availability: In stock Free UK Delivery!
The 'Text' Twin Tip Longboard is designed for those laid-back guys and girls who love the long, smooth and not to mention fast rides that only a Longboard can deliver!
The extra sturdy cut out deck is capable of standing up to adrenaline charged, downhill rides as mammoth as the robust Canadian maple that makes up its construction! The durable yet lightweight 8 inch aluminium trucks complete with risers, offer incredible stability and the PU bushings offer awesome shock absorption keeping the ride smooth even on more rugged concrete terrain.
With large PU 70mm x 51mm wheels and ABEC 9 chrome bearings the 'Text' can get up to speed quickly, and its twin tip cut out design means that wheel bite is less of an issue, allowing for silky smooth cornering even at a fast cruising speed.
Aesthetically the 'Text' features a simplistic blue stencilled deck design, as a single decorative statement. This is a board that has no time for gimmicks and flashiness, pure unbridled performance is its forte, suiting the kind of rider who likes to let their skating do the talking for them!
- Complete Twin Tip Longboard
- Extra wide deck offers great stability for beginners
- Twin tip shape eliminates wheel bite
- Drop through trucks for a secure and stable ride
- Large soft wheels promise a super smooth ride
- Deck Size: 38in x 10.3in / 96.5cm x 26cm
- Deck Material: 7ply Canadian Maple, Concave
- Grip Tape: 80S Black Non-Slip, increases balance and traction
- Trucks: 8in / 20cm Heavy Duty Aluminium Trucks
- Wheels: 70x51mm SHR (Super High Rebound), 78A (Soft) PU Cast Wheels
- Bearings: Precision ABEC-9 Chrome Bearings for speed and durability
- Risers: 3mm Risers, provide extra cushioning and durability
- 95A Bushings
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Not suitable for tricks or stunts
- Maximum user weight: 100kg / 15 stone / 220lb
Great for cruising and travelling!
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Looking for the right board for you? check out our skateboard guide to to help you make the right choice.
*Free Delivery only applies to England, Wales, and parts of Scotland. A carriage charge will apply to postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PA80, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PO30-41, TR21-25, ZE.
Delivery available worldwide.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£99.99|
- great Review by MJ
Price Value Quality
Write Your Own Review
Our deliveries are made by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or APC Overnight.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it's crucial that when we dispatch your order it arrives promptly and safely.
We aim to process and ship your order on the same working day. Orders for courier delivery received before 1:00pm will be dispatched the same day, whilst orders for Royal Mail delivery received before 4:00pm will be dispatched that day. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday. Delivery services exclude weekends and bank holidays so please take this into account when placing your order.