Osprey Text Single Kick Mini Cruiser Skateboard - Multi, 27.75 Inch
Osprey Text Cruiser's tail makes it perfect for trying out tight manoeuvres and tricks, whilst its short deck gives real tight turns when you need to dodge obstacles in town.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £49.99
G&T's Price £24.99
Osprey Text Cruiser's tail means it's perfect for trying out some tight manoeuvres and flat-ground tricks, whilst its short deck length gives real tight turns when you need to dodge obstacles in town. Its concave deck and fat width will cradle feet no matter what stance you're in, giving you a lower centre of gravity and extra stability at high speeds.
An edgy, off-centre typographic design with a full nose, functional tail and soft wheels, this board is an all-rounder and will give you an effortlessly smooth cruise no matter what the surface is like under foot.
- Complete Square Kick Tail Retro Cruiser
- Concave deck gives foot support and durability
- Cold pressed maple for superior strength
- A compact turner to dodge obstacles
- Large soft wheels promise a super smooth ride
- Deck Size: 27.75in x 8.25in / 70.5cm x 21cm
- Deck Material: 7ply Canadian Maple, Concave, Single Kick Tail
- Grip Tape: 80S Black Non-Slip, increases balance and traction
- Trucks: 5in / 13cm Heavy Duty Aluminium Trucks
- Wheels: 65x51mm SHR (Super High Rebound), 78A (Soft) PU Cast Wheels
- Bearings: Quality ABEC-9 Chrome Bearings for speed and durability
- Risers: 6mm Risers, provide extra cushioning and durability
- 95A Bushings
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Maximum user weight: 100kg / 15 stone / 220lb
A great cruising board!
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Looking for the right board for you? check out our skateboard guide to to help you make the right choice.
Delivery available worldwide.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£59.99|
Write Your Own Review
Our deliveries are made by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or APC Overnight.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it's crucial that when we dispatch your order it arrives promptly and safely.
We aim to process and ship your order on the same working day. Orders for courier delivery received before 1:00pm will be dispatched the same day, whilst orders for Royal Mail delivery received before 4:00pm will be dispatched that day. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday. Delivery services exclude weekends and bank holidays so please take this into account when placing your order.