Osprey Stripey Single Kick Fish Tail Mini Cruiser Skateboard - Orange, 27 Inch
Osprey Stripey Cruiser's concave deck and wide width will cradle feet, giving you a lower centre of gravity and extra stability, great if you're a beginner!
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: £49.99
G&T's Price £24.99
The Osprey Stripey Cruiser's concave deck and its relatively wide width will cradle feet no matter what stance you're in, giving you a lower centre of gravity and extra stability at high speeds, great if you're a beginner!
As you progress your skills, the Stripey Cruiser's fishtail make it great for trying out some tricks on a kicker ramp or a vert. In a surf, beach vibe design, this board is an all-rounder and will give you an effortlessly smooth cruise no matter what the surface is like under foot.
Perfect for navigating around campus and dodging commuters in town, then small enough to zip away in your backpack when you’ve reached your destination.
- Complete Swallow Tail Retro Cruiser
- Cold pressed maple for superior strength
- A compact turner to dodge obstacles
- Ideal for beginners and intermediates alike
- Large soft wheels promise a super smooth ride
- Deck Size: 27in x 8in / 69cm x 20cm
- Deck Material: 9ply Canadian Maple, Concave
- Grip Tape: 80S Clear Non-Slip, increases balance and traction
- Trucks: 5in / 13cm Heavy Duty Aluminium CT5 Trucks
- Wheels: 60x45mm SHR (Super High Rebound), 80A (Soft) PU Cast Wheels
- Bearings: Quality ABEC-9 Chrome Bearings for speed and durability
- Risers: 6mm Risers, provide extra cushioning and durability
- 95A Bushings
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Maximum user weight: 100kg / 15 stone / 220lb
A great cruising board!
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Looking for the right board for you? check out our skateboard guide to to help you make the right choice.
Delivery available worldwide.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£69.99|
Write Your Own Review
Our deliveries are made by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or APC Overnight.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it's crucial that when we dispatch your order it arrives promptly and safely.
We aim to process and ship your order on the same working day. Orders for courier delivery received before 1:00pm will be dispatched the same day, whilst orders for Royal Mail delivery received before 4:00pm will be dispatched that day. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday. Delivery services exclude weekends and bank holidays so please take this into account when placing your order.