Osprey Stripe Red XPE Bodyboard with Leash, 45 Inch
Osprey Stripe Red 45 Inch Bodyboard is ideal for larger riders over 6'. Its faded stripe design, thick 55mm EPS core and HDPE slick with a crescent tail shape makes it a great beginners board!
Availability: In stock
Specifically for the larger person, Osprey Stripe Red 45" Bodyboard is designed for riders 6ft and over. Featuring a 55mm thick EPS core, the board offers unbelievable performance for its price.
The Stripe's crescent tail design is favoured by pro bodyboarders for its all-round versatility and performance in all surf conditions. Crescent tail boards grip the wave better than Bat tails, making them more user-friendly and more forgiving. Great for beginners!
Combining style with performance, Stripe features Osprey's classic stripe design, with horizontal blue stripes on a red background, designed to look worn and faded.
Stripe Bodyboard will give tube enthusiasts and those looking to learn drop knee riding a stable platform, with the added durability of a sturdy 55mm EPS core.
- Length - 45" / 114cm, Width - 23"/58cm, Weight 1250g
- XPE textured deck area means more traction for the rider when on the wave
- Stylish Osprey 'Stripe' worn effect design in blue on a red board
- HDPE slick bottom for enhanced streamlined performance
- Crescent Tail design offers increased hold on the wave face
- Water channels providing extra hold on the wave allowing for extra speed
- 55mm EPS (expanded polystyrene) for increased durability and a light weight
- Leash included to stop board drifting away
Delivery only available within the UK.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£49.99|
Write Your Own Review
Our deliveries are made by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or APC Overnight.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it's crucial that when we dispatch your order it arrives promptly and safely.
We aim to process and ship your order on the same working day. Orders for courier delivery received before 1:00pm will be dispatched the same day, whilst orders for Royal Mail delivery received before 4:00pm will be dispatched that day. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday. Delivery services exclude weekends and bank holidays so please take this into account when placing your order.