Osprey Retro Plastic Skateboard, 22 Inch - Blue
Osprey Blue Retro Plastic Skateboard Cruiser features a 70s style semi-translucent, single kick 22" deck and 60mm transparent wheels, great for tricks or cruising through the city!
Availability: In stock Free UK Delivery!
Everything was brighter, flashier and cooler in the 1970's. It was the decade of rock star excess, bell bottom trousers and socially acceptable face fuzz! It was also the decade that skateboarding swelled in popularity, thanks in part to California's Z-boys.
The Osprey 1970's Retro Plastic Skateboard pays homage to the roots of modern skateboarding. Available in two great colours, cool blue or vibrant red, the stylish board has a semi-translucent, single kick deck so that signature tricks and stunt favourites can be executed. The skateboard features tough aluminium bases and trucks attached to high-quality PU cast wheels.
The quality skateboard's wheels are emblazoned with a cool and understated Osprey design. The retro plastic skateboard's wheels are fitted with ABEC-5 carbon bearings for a slicker, quicker ride.
The Osprey 1970's Retro is perfect for anyone seeking a stylish retro skateboard that performs like a modern dream!
- Complete Retro Plastic Cruiser
- Semi-translucent polycarbonate deck with waffle no slip pattern offers additional foot support
- Perfect for beginners and intermediates alike
- Compact and lightweight for ease of carrying
- Soft wheels for a smooth glide over street debris and pavement cracks
- Deck Size: 22.5in x 6in / 57.15cm x 15cm
- Deck Material: Polycarbonate, Waffle Non-Slip Pattern, Flat with Kick Tail
- Trucks: 3in / 8cm Aluminium Trucks, Tetragonum Style
- Wheels: 60x45mm SHR (Super High Rebound), 80A (Soft) PU Cast Wheels
- Bearings: ABEC-5 Carbon Bearings
- 95A Bushings
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Also available in red with semi-transparent green wheels
- Maximum user weight: 100kg / 15 stone / 220lb
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Looking for the right board for you? check out our skateboard guide to to help you make the right choice.
Delivery available worldwide.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£49.99|
Write Your Own Review
****Please Note: For Next Day Delivery, the Cut-Off Time is 3pm****
Our deliveries are made by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or APC Overnight.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it's crucial that when we dispatch your order it arrives promptly and safely.
We aim to process and ship your order on the same working day. Orders for courier delivery received before 1:00pm will be dispatched the same day, whilst orders for Royal Mail delivery received before 4:00pm will be dispatched that day. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday. Delivery services exclude weekends and bank holidays so please take this into account when placing your order.