Osprey Pinstriping Pin Tail Longboard Cruiser - Multi, 40 Inch
Osprey Pinstriping is a dark and mysterious Longboard. This swallow-tail nightrider is ready to take you on a journey to the dark side, where neon green and purple guide the way...
Availability: In stock Free UK Delivery!
The Osprey Pinstriping Longboard is dark, mysterious and not to mention, strong! Its cold-pressed construction makes the deck super sturdy and hardwearing; this swallow-tail nightrider is ready to take you on a journey to the darkside, where neon green and purple guide the way...
This Longboard's wide, forgiving shape and concave deck cradles feet, giving a feeling of extra support when trying something out for the first time, even at high speed. Pinstriping is a Longboard offering plenty of wheel clearance for tight, responsive turns!
- Complete Pin Tail Longboard
- Concave deck offers additional foot support
- Cold pressed for superior strength
- A great responsive turner
- Large soft wheels promise a super smooth ride
- Deck Size: 40.12in x 9.62in / 102cm x 24.5cm
- Deck Material: 7ply Canadian Maple, Concave
- Grip Tape: Black Non-Slip, increases balance and traction
- Trucks: 7in / 18cm Heavy Duty Aluminium Trucks
- Wheels: 70x51mm SHR (Super High Rebound), 78A (Soft) PU Cast Wheels
- Bearings: Quality ABEC-7 Chrome Bearings for speed and durability
- Risers: 6mm Rubber Risers
- 95A Bushings
- Weight: 4kg
- Not suitable for tricks or stunts
- Maximum user weight: 100kg / 15 stone / 220lb
A great board for cruising!
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Looking for the right board for you? check out our skateboard guide to to help you make the right choice.
*Free Delivery only applies to England, Wales, and parts of Scotland. A carriage charge will apply to postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PA80, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PO30-41, TR21-25, ZE.
Delivery available worldwide.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£129.99|
Write Your Own Review
Our deliveries are made by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or APC Overnight.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it's crucial that when we dispatch your order it arrives promptly and safely.
We aim to process and ship your order on the same working day. Orders for courier delivery received before 1:00pm will be dispatched the same day, whilst orders for Royal Mail delivery received before 4:00pm will be dispatched that day. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday. Delivery services exclude weekends and bank holidays so please take this into account when placing your order.