Osprey Marble Turquoise Retro Plastic Skateboard, 27 Inch
Osprey Marble Turquoise Retro Plastic Skateboard features a cool marbled plastic deck with matching turquoise wheels. The 27" deck is super strong and light.
Availability: In stock Free UK Delivery!
This Osprey Turquoise Marbled Plastic Retro Cruiser comes with matching turquoise wheels giving this 27" plastic skateboard a splash of colour and a unique look.
That's one of the most fun things about plastic skateboards, they come in so many hot colours! That, and they're super light and convenient to pick up and carry around when jumping on a bus or into class, making them the perfect getting-around cruiser skateboard.
Their retro shape, harking back to the 70s heyday of Dog Town, Stacey Peralta, and the Z-Boys crew, make them perfect street cruisers. A single tail kick gives a bit of pop for clearing gaps, and dropping curbs, and the flat deck and waffle grip top speak of old school skate styling.
As the first surf-skate experience, the original plastic skateboard was designed to get your surf practice in when the waves were flat, as you can see by the surfboard inspired template.
As a complete skateboard setup, Osprey's plastic retro cruisers come fully assembled, with 3 inch aluminium trucks, and chrome ABEC 9 bearings – the highest precision quality in skating.
- Complete Retro Plastic Cruiser
- Plastic deck with waffle no slip pattern offers additional foot support
- Perfect for beginners and intermediates alike
- Compact and lightweight for ease of carrying
- Soft wheels for a smooth glide over street debris and pavement cracks
- Deck Size: 27in x 6in / 69cm x 15cm
- Deck Material: Plastic, Waffle Non-Slip Pattern, Flat with Kick Tail
- Trucks: 3in / 8cm Aluminium Trucks
- Wheels: 59x45mm SHR (Super High Rebound), 78A (Soft) PU Cast Wheels
- Bearings: Quality ABEC-9 Chrome Bearings for speed and durability
- 95A Bushings
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Maximum user weight: 100kg / 15 stone / 220lb
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Looking for the right board for you? check out our skateboard guide to to help you make the right choice.
Delivery available worldwide.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£49.99|
Write Your Own Review
Our deliveries are made by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or APC Overnight.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it's crucial that when we dispatch your order it arrives promptly and safely.
We aim to process and ship your order on the same working day. Orders for courier delivery received before 1:00pm will be dispatched the same day, whilst orders for Royal Mail delivery received before 4:00pm will be dispatched that day. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday. Delivery services exclude weekends and bank holidays so please take this into account when placing your order.