Osprey Full Size Single Skate Ramp - 105 x 71 x 30 cm
Osprey's Full Size Single Skate Ramp allows you to practice grabs, jumps and flips in your garden or at the park on your skateboard, longboard or scooter.
Availability: Out of stock
Suitable for Scooters, Skateboards and BMX Bicycles
For a skateboarder, BMX rider or stunt scooter specialist, there's nothing worse than missing a weekend practice session at the local skate haunt! Thankfully, Osprey has produced a range of skate park accessories to practice anywhere and at any time!
The Full Size Single Skate Ramp allows you to pull off seriously cool grabs, jumps and flips. Measuring 105cm x 71cm x 30cm, the kick scooter, skateboard and BMX ramp is dead easy to transport and set-up. The ramp's impressive width and length tramples over most other ramps on the market and offers excellent value for money.
The ramp's 135° transition enables huge air to be achieved at exhilarating speed. The skate park ramp also features anti-slip grip strips for multiple surface adhesion and improved traction, enabling tricks to be executed far easier.
Made from hardwearing and super high impact Polypropylene (PP), the Osprey Single Ramp is great for trick training. It's also fantastic to use with other skate park products in the Osprey range, including the Ramp and Rail Combo Set, and Quad Ramp Fun Box.
An excellent way to get some practice in before showing off tricks at the local skate bowl!
- 135° Transition for huge air
- Anti-slip grip strips for multiple surface adhesion
- For use with skateboards, BMX bicycles and inline skates
- Made from super high impact PP (Polypropylene)
- For use with Skateboards, Scooters, Bicycles, Radio Controlled Vehicles and Skates
- Maximum user weight - 120kg (user and equipment)
- Size: (LxWxH) 105x71x30cm
Where to use Osprey ramps and rails:
- Osprey Ramps are light enough to be transported almost anywhere you want. You can use them at your favourite spot to add extra air to that stair set jump that you love kick flipping down.
- You can take your ramp and rail down to your local skate park to add to the plethora of objects you can perform tricks on.
- If you prefer practicing tricks without the prying eyes of other skaters then you can set your ramp up down your driveway or on your street (but be mindful of traffic) to perfect those flips and grinds that you feel aren't quite ready for transferring to the public eye.
- If the local park is packed out, then you can create your own mini park using a combination of ramps rails and boxes anywhere there's concrete and space.
Delivery only available within the UK.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£59.99|
Write Your Own Review
****Please Note: For Next Day Delivery, the Cut-Off Time is 3pm****
Our deliveries are made by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or APC Overnight.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it's crucial that when we dispatch your order it arrives promptly and safely.
We aim to process and ship your order on the same working day. Orders for courier delivery received before 1:00pm will be dispatched the same day, whilst orders for Royal Mail delivery received before 4:00pm will be dispatched that day. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday. Delivery services exclude weekends and bank holidays so please take this into account when placing your order.