Osprey Envy Double Kick Tail Skateboard - Red, 31 Inch
Osprey Envy Pro Performance Skateboard features a cool red design containing a monstrous hand and the Osprey logo. An ideal cruiser board for kids!
Availability: In stock
Specially designed for Osprey's awesome OSX high-performance range, the Osprey OSX Envy Skateboard features an impressive concave mid-section and a super double kick tail deck!
The skateboard's concave mid-section enables kickflips, heelflips and other flicks and tricks to be executed. The deck has been made using seven layers of durable Chinese and Canadian maple, and is covered with black grip tape to ensure a stable riding experience. The bottom of the deck is decorated with a thin layer of dashing red paint so that the stunning grain of the wood shows through.
The deck has also been decorated with a cool customised badge containing an image of a monstrous hand and the Osprey logo. Situated behind the back truck is an additional Osprey logo, coloured red and black with stylish white trim. White wheels, decorated with the Osprey logo, are attached to sturdy 13cm V-style aluminium trucks.
The wheels have been fitted with ultra-smooth ABEC-7 chrome bearings which reduce friction and produce a slicker, quicker ride. White bushes and high-quality truck cushions allow the wooden skateboard to manoeuvre more effectively.
The Osprey OSX Envy is the complete skateboard package: stylish, hardwearing and raring to take the skate park by storm!
- Complete Retro Looking Double Kick Skateboard
- Double kick tail and concave deck for good foot control and easy placing
- 54mm x 32mm PU wheels, 99A (Hard), perfect for trick / park skating
- Ideal for beginners and intermediates alike
- Hard wheels for smooth glides over warehouse floors and smooth concrete
- Deck Size: 31in x 8in / 79cm x 20cm
- Deck Material: 7ply, 2ply Canadian Maple Sandwiching 5ply Chinese Maple, Concave, Double Kick Tail
- Grip Tape: 80AB Black Non-Slip, increases balance and traction
- Trucks: 5in / 13cm Heavy Duty Aluminium Trucks
- Wheels: 54x32mm HR (High Rebound), 99A (Hard) PU Cast Wheels
- Bearings: Precision ABEC-7 Chrome Bearings for speed and durability
- Risers: 4mm Risers, provide extra cushioning and durability
- 99A Bushings
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Maximum user weight: 100kg / 15 stone / 220lb
Great for cruising and tricks!
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Looking for the right board for you? check out our skateboard guide to to help you make the right choice.
Delivery available worldwide.
|Material||Canadian & Chinese Maple|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£34.99|
- Excellent! Review by Neil
Price Value Quality
Write Your Own Review
****Please Note: For Next Day Delivery, the Cut-Off Time is 3pm****
Our deliveries are made by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or APC Overnight.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it's crucial that when we dispatch your order it arrives promptly and safely.
We aim to process and ship your order on the same working day. Orders for courier delivery received before 1:00pm will be dispatched the same day, whilst orders for Royal Mail delivery received before 4:00pm will be dispatched that day. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday. Delivery services exclude weekends and bank holidays so please take this into account when placing your order.