Osprey Claws Double Kick Tail Skateboard - Multi, 31 Inch
Osprey 'Claws' Skateboard is a classic double tail kick trick board with gruesome claws scratching out the Osprey logo across the underside of the deck! A strong 7ply maple deck provides strength when performing tricks!
Availability: In stock
Osprey Claws 31 inch Complete Skateboard is a classic trick board with a double tail kick, and smaller dimensions, for easy maneuverability.
The double kick's symmetrical design is the culmination of years of skateboarding history, and is probably the most recognisable of skateboard templates, designed for flip tricks, grinds and slides, popping stairs and dropping ramps. Along with its classic shape, the Osprey Claws Skateboard is repping original art work graphics which draw on the aesthetic of 90s skating, with gruesome claws scratching out the Osprey logo across the underside of the deck.
Set up as a perfect park and street board, the Osprey Claws has small hard wheels for quick acceleration with just a push, and lightweight 5" aluminium trucks for easy popping and flipping. Chrome ABEC 7 precision bearings keep everything rolling smooth.
The double tail kick and concave deck give better foot control, and at 8 inches wide, this skateboard is a standard width for a park skateboard, and work well for beginners and intermediates.
The 7 ply deck is made of 2 ply Canadian maple sandwiched around 5 ply of Chinese maple for a great value deck with all the durability and pop that maple is famous for.
As a complete skateboard setup, the Osprey Claws comes fully assembled and grip taped, ready to skate!
- Complete Retro Looking Double Kick Skateboard
- Double kick tail and concave deck for good foot control and easy placing
- 50mm x 30mm PU wheels, 99A (Hard), perfect for trick / park skating
- Ideal for beginners and intermediates alike
- Hard wheels for smooth glides over warehouse floors and smooth concrete
- Deck Size: 31in x 8in / 79cm x 20cm
- Deck Material: 7ply, 2ply Canadian Maple Sandwiching 5ply Chinese Maple, Concave, Double Kick Tail
- Grip Tape: 80AB Black Non-Slip, increases balance and traction
- Trucks: 5in / 13cm Heavy Duty Aluminium Trucks
- Wheels: 50x30mm HR (High Rebound), 99A (Hard) PU Cast Wheels
- Bearings: Precision ABEC-7 Chrome Bearings for speed and durability
- Risers: 4mm Risers, provide extra cushioning and durability
- 99A Bushings
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Maximum user weight: 100kg / 15 stone / 220lb
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Looking for the right board for you? check out our skateboard guide to to help you make the right choice.
Delivery available worldwide.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£34.99|
Write Your Own Review
****Please Note: For Next Day Delivery, the Cut-Off Time is 3pm****
Our deliveries are made by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or APC Overnight.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it's crucial that when we dispatch your order it arrives promptly and safely.
We aim to process and ship your order on the same working day. Orders for courier delivery received before 1:00pm will be dispatched the same day, whilst orders for Royal Mail delivery received before 4:00pm will be dispatched that day. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday. Delivery services exclude weekends and bank holidays so please take this into account when placing your order.