Osprey Candy Skull Double Kick Tail Skateboard - Multi, 31 Inch
Osprey Candy Skull Complete Skateboard boasts a dark and deadly allure inspired from the intricate designs of Mexican 'Day of the Dead' sugar skulls! A strong 7ply maple deck provides strength when performing tricks!
Availability: In stock
With a dark and deadly allure, Osprey Candy Skull 31" Skateboard takes inspiration from the intricate designs of Mexican 'Day of the Dead' sugar skulls. The two-tone design captures the gritty beauty of skateboard art with being grim, and shows through to the gorgeous grain of the maple deck.
Coming as a complete skateboard setup, the Candy Skull double kick skateboard comes fully assembled and ready grip taped, with wheels, trucks, bushings and bearings, ready to hit the street from the moment you unwrap it.
Candy Skull has been put together with park and street skating in mind, with hard wheels for the smoothest glide over warehouse floors and smooth concrete, and kick tail and nose for skating switch and popping tricks.
Smaller wheels, standard for trick boards, and aluminium 5" trucks keeps this board light, for easy pop, with a concave deck for good foot control and easy placing. Chrome ABEC 7 precision bearings and 99A (Hard) bushings give this board the quick acceleration of speed it needs without the speed wobble.
Made of 7 ply maple, the deck sandwiches 2 ply of premium Canadian maple between a Chinese maple core, for a strong, durable and great value deck.
While this board is perfect for beginners just skating around, it can do more than just roll around, as you progress from ollies to flip tricks to popping stairs, dropping ramps and slides and grinds.
- Complete Retro Looking Double Kick Skateboard
- Double kick tail and concave deck for good foot control and easy placing
- 50mm x 30mm PU wheels, 99A (Hard), perfect for trick / park skating
- Ideal for beginners and intermediates alike
- Hard wheels for smooth glides over warehouse floors and smooth concrete
- Deck Size: 31in x 8in / 79cm x 20cm
- Deck Material: 7ply, 2ply Canadian Maple Sandwiching 5ply Chinese Maple, Concave, Double Kick Tail
- Grip Tape: 80AB Black Non-Slip, increases balance and traction
- Trucks: 5in / 13cm Heavy Duty Aluminium Trucks
- Wheels: 50x30mm HR (High Rebound), 99A (Hard) PU Cast Wheels
- Bearings: Precision ABEC-7 Chrome Bearings for speed and durability
- Risers: 4mm Risers, provide extra cushioning and durability
- 99A Bushings
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Maximum user weight: 100kg / 15 stone / 220lb
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Looking for the right board for you? check out our skateboard guide to to help you make the right choice.
Delivery available worldwide.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£34.99|
Write Your Own Review
****Please Note: For Next Day Delivery, the Cut-Off Time is 3pm****
Our deliveries are made by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or APC Overnight.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it's crucial that when we dispatch your order it arrives promptly and safely.
We aim to process and ship your order on the same working day. Orders for courier delivery received before 1:00pm will be dispatched the same day, whilst orders for Royal Mail delivery received before 4:00pm will be dispatched that day. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday or over the weekend will be dispatched on the Monday. Delivery services exclude weekends and bank holidays so please take this into account when placing your order.